Re-Elect – Robert MacDonald – Regional Director, BC/Yukon Region
We have made progress over the last year, but we have only just started!
I am seeking your support for re-election as Regional Director, BC/Yukon Region.
This web site has been updated so PIPSC members can:
- see my progress since January 2015;
- examine the elements of my continued candidacy; and,
- consider my platform that focuses on increasing member value.
Hopefully, this site will capture and communicate my: ideas, values, passion and enthusiasm for our Union and my candidacy!
This site is also intended to provide an opportunity for PIPSC members to contact me. Please continue to let me know your ideas and concerns (hearing from members is one of the best things about being a Regional Director).
Why am I running for Regional Director?
- We have made significant progress both in the Region and Nationally over the past several months. Engagement, involvement and enthusiasm is on the rise in the BC/Yukon Region. I want to work with all members to keep this trend going.
- Regardless of the outcome of the October 19 Federal Election, we need PIPSC leadership that focuses on the challenges to public service professionals. We simply must not let up.
- While Director, I have been supporting and championing a number of initiatives that focuses on making our Union better and ensuring we are working together. I would like the opportunity to further efforts on scientific integrity, steward reform, strategic planning, organization enhancements and increasing member value.
- We need leadership that continues to focus on what really matters to our members!
Thank you for your time in visiting voterobertmacdonald.com and I would appreciate any suggestions or advice. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also take a look at my Facebook page Robert MacDonald and follow me on Twitter @robforchange.